Meet Giovanna and Tom Fletcher
THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT
Come and meet Tom & Giovanna Fletcher at Manchester Central Library. Purchase price includes one copy of Eve of Man.
ABOUT THE AUTHORS:
Giovanna and Tom Fletcher are two of the UK’s most successful authors. Tom is the creator of The Christmasaurus, which was the biggest debut middle-grade novel of 2016, while Giovanna’s novel, Some Kind of Wonderful, was a number four Sunday Times hardback bestseller in 2017. Their books have sold over 1.5 million copies and been translated into more than 30 languages. Their social media platforms have a combined following of almost 6 million subscribers. Tom and Giovanna married in 2012 and are parents to two boys, Buzz and Buddy. Eve of Man is their first YA novel as a writing duo, and the first in a trilogy.
ABOUT THE BOOK:
Against all odds, she survived. The first girl born in fifty years, they called her Eve. All her life Eve has been kept away from the opposite sex. Kept from the truth of her past. But at sixteen it’s time for Eve to face her destiny. Three potential males have been selected for her. The future of humanity is in her hands. She’s always accepted her fate. Until she meets Bram. Eve wants control over her life. She wants freedom. But how do you choose between love and the future of the human race? EVE OF MAN is the first in an explosive new trilogy by bestselling authors Giovanna & Tom Fletcher.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
· The signing will commence from slot 1: 4pm & slot 2: 5pm at Manchester Central Library
· Queuing will begin at (slot 1: 4pm & slot 2: 5pm).
· Due to the anticipated high turnout, please be prepared to queue
· Refreshments will not be available at the event but facilities are available at nearby outlets
· The exact time at which the event ends will be determined by the promoters on the day
· To avoid disappointment, we advise you not to arrive any later than the signing start time
· You will receive your copy of the book at the venue
· Your ticket entitles you to one wristband and a place in the queue to have Eve of Man signed by Tom & Giovanna
· Up to three additional Tom or Giovanna Fletcher books may also be signed however only Eve of Man may be dedicated. This will be decided by promoters on the day
· Those without a ticket will not be permitted to join the queue unless they are a parent or guardian of anyone under 14 years of age
· A member of staff will be on hand to take a picture of you with Tom & Giovanna, however unfortunately due to time restrictions no selfie style pictures will be possible on this occasion. Please ensure that your phone/camera is fully charged on the day and has enough storage
· There will not be an official photographer present at the event
· Anyone under the age of 14 years should be accompanied by an adult. Any accompanying adults will not require a wristband
· Uncollected books will be held in WHSmith, Manchester Arndale for 4 weeks following the event
· Please note the event may be filmed or photographed, as an attendee you consent to footage and/ or images of you being used for promotional purposes
· Tickets cannot be resold or transferred and shall not be purchased or obtained from or through any person, commercial agent, company or otherwise than directly by the applicant from Ticketmaster UK Ltd. Any tickets advertised for sale will be void
· Management have the right to refuse entry or remove anyone who does not comply with these rules or who fails to follow reasonable instructions on the day.