The support of individuals, businesses, charitable trust and foundations and lottery funders through Manchester Central Library Development Trust (registered charity no. 1150161), is hugely important to the future of the Library Live programme.
It will help us to continue delivering a range of cultural activities and events for diverse communities, particularly families and young people, making Manchester Libraries vibrant, stimulating destinations, and exciting places to visit.
Make a one-off donation here
Join our Library Lovers scheme and enjoy invites to library events, previews, behind the scenes tours and discounts in our café and shop, whilst supporting the work of Manchester Libraries.
All new members receive a special welcome pack that includes a personal membership card and a beautiful mounted print of E. Wigglesworth’s celebrated 1934 art deco image of Central Library and St Peter’s Square.
A partnership with Manchester Central Library Development Trust will enable your company to demonstrate your commitment to enriching the lives of communities throughout the city.
We recognise the importance of tailoring packages to suit your business objectives and budget and would welcome a discussion with you around developing a partnership that could include the following benefits:
- Exclusive ‘money can’t buy’ invites and previews for your staff and clients
- Complimentary use of the Performance Space for a range of company events
- Support for your CSR commitments through content provision
- Behind the scenes tours – taking in our rarely seen treasures and archives
- Developing unique volunteering opportunities for your staff
- Increasing your company profile and brand awareness
Please contact us to explore the full range of current opportunities and how we could tailor a partnership to meet your needs. We are always happy to hear new ideas and begin a conversation:
Library Live Contact
Manchester Central Library
St Peters Square,